waiting for you,hot limited edition-Women's Heels
A Coalition Taking Action for the Future of Puerto Rico
#Power4PuertoRico is a coalition of organizations and leaders of the Puerto Rican Diaspora and allies advocating for the island and displaced families in the face of a discriminatory federal response to the Hurricane Maria humanitarian crisis.
Our goal is to transition into a stand-alone organization working on behalf of the Puerto Rican community and the magnitude of challenges it faces.
The Latino Victory Project currently serves as our incubator and a platform for increasing awareness about our campaigns.
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Brand:||G by Guess|
|Pattern:||Solid||UK Shoe Size (Women's):||5 US / 3 UK|
|Main Colour:||Black||Style:||Pumps, Classics|
|Width:||Standard (B)||Heel Type:||Block|
|Fastening:||Lace Up||Exact Heel Height:||Not specified|
|EAN:||Does not apply|
Partner with us!
Puerto Rico is still recovering from devastating firsts —including the worst natural disaster and largest bankruptcy proceeding in U.S. history— a depressed economy, and imminent fiscal cliffs in public health, schooling and higher education, public pensions, and nutritional assistance.
- Naturalizer Yippee Sandali con Zeppa 331, black, 7.5 W Us
- Nike Sprint Zoom Superfly G5 Spike shoes Size 49,5 Us 15 Men's shoes 307095-011
- S Oliver S'Oliver Ladies Womens Nude Patent Heels Stilettos shoes Size 5
- Stuart Weitzman Sandals Size 7 Jelly Flip Flops Flower Petal Rhinestone gold
- White Mountain Frauen Shira Peep Toe Fashion Stiefel black Groesse 10 US 41.5
- Nike Elite Shinsen UK 4.5 EUR 38 Grey orange Women's Trainers shoes 801781 078
- Adidas Country OG womens trainers sneakers S32200 uk 5.5 eu 38 2 3 us 7 NEW +BOX
- BLOWFISH Dark Brown Burgundy Boots. Size 6. .
- Dansko Elise Womens Athletic Slip Resistant Walking shoes Size 8.5 9 EU 39 Brown
Many of these challenges are the result of artificial, arbitrary, and often discriminatory decisions made by the federal government in how it treats Puerto Rico.
We still do not have accountability for the thousands of lives lost during the storm and in the aftermath. Power 4 Puerto Rico came together to make sure that their stories do not disappear from the headlines and to protect the island’s future.
Rebuilding Puerto Rico for the long-term will require continuing action from federal, state, and local governments. Join us in holding them accountable so we can build a stronger and more resilient Puerto Rico.
Image: Puerto Rico experienced massive flooding and the longest blackout in U.S. history.